Saturday 7 November 2009

I Come Crawling Back



HA!
What a joke. Me attempting to be all deep and meaningful... thoughtful and interesting and I do not know.

Cannot believe that post was 7 months ago.

Time has gone by.

Too much can happen in that time:
  • beginning and end of exams
  • beginning and end of summer
  • beginning of new beginnings whilst also beginning to meet new people who are going through a new beginning (don't attempt to make any sense of that)...i.e starting uni


Considering that it feels as though my first post was only a few weeks ago it's surprising how
a stretch of 7 months can pass by in a flash. That's more than half a year. About two seasons? Considering it was mid spring and now its end-ish autumn?

How can you remember doing so much in that time? Counting the days until some distant but exciting event should take place, then looking back on it all - no matter how long you waited or how many times you repeatedly did the same thing (and grew bored of this same thing). It went by in a blur.



I probably first posted in a moment of serial procrastination from exam revision...now I have three essays to do (pattern forming much?) I do have the intention to stay faithful to you
my non-existent blog readers.

I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment